Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

     To anyone who may read this blog (and I know no one does, but see if I care), Happy Thanksgiving!
     When I woke up this morning, instead of having one of any number of normal Thanksgiving songs stuck in my head, I got this stuck in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7v-LQsQKoY

Eat us! Hey, its Thanksgiving Day!
Eat us, we make a nice buffet!
We lost the race with Farmer Ed,
eat us 'cause we're good and dead.
White man or red man from east, north or south,
chop off our legs, and put 'em in your mouth!

Eat me!
Sautéed or barbecued!
Eat me!
We once were pets but now we're food!
We won't stay fresh for very long!
So eat us before we finish this song!
Eat us before we finish this song!



     I don't know why, but that's just how it is. Also, for some weird reason I cannot quite fathom (big word!), I got this stuck in my head as well.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDDEk2AMJAI


     I don't know how to put videos on here, but whatever. It's not like I have any readers to care, anyway (haha, I'm so funny). It's my dream to someday yodel like her. And before you laugh, I can actually yodel. I can. I've tried it. I looked it up on Youtube, and I can yodel.

Happy Thanksgiving!

funny-turkey-revolt-cartoon3.gif


Thanksgiving.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment