Thursday, October 20, 2011

Quotes

A post dedicated to funny quotes



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain." -Lily Tomlin

"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." -A. Whitney Brown

"He who laughs last thinks slowest."

"There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?"

"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young." -Roosevelt

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car." -Will Robins

"If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button." -Sam Levenson

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a word of what I am saying." -Oscar Wilde

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together," -Oprah Winfrey

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need advice." -Bill Cosby

"Good friends don't let you do stupid things...alone." -unknown

"Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country." -Steven Wright

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." -Robert Benchley

"Electricity is really just organized lightning." George Carlin (love him)

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

And on that note, I think we'll end, although I'll probably write another one sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment